Transcripts & Certifications


According to the 1974 Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), we must have signed permission to issue your private record. Therefore, we are unable to accept requests by telephone.


The School of Medicine registrar accepts requests for transcripts and certification records for students and alumni of:

  • Audiology and Communication Sciences
  • Biomedical Informatics
  • Biostatistics
  • Clinical Investigation
  • Genetic Epidemiology
  • Health Administration
  • Nurse Anesthesia
  • Occupational Therapy
  • Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
  • Physical Therapy
  • Psychiatric Epidemiology
  • School of Dentistry
  • School of Medicine

Requesting Transcripts

Current and former School of Medicine students must request transcripts online using Parchment, Washington University’s transcript vendor.

If you know your WUSTL Key, log into WebSTAC and select Order Transcripts from the Academics menu.

If you do not know your WUSTL Key, place your order online at

On Parchment, click “Add another school” and search for “Washington University.”  Scroll down to find “Washington University in St Louis School of Medicine” and add this to your Parchment page. Follow the Washington University in St Louis School of Medicine page in Parchment to submit your request.

There is no charge for obtaining School of Medicine transcripts. However, there is a charge for expedited shipping via FedEx.

Paper transcripts will be delivered via the service selected in your request. Electronic delivery of official transcripts is also available (downloadable PDF). If electronic delivery is selected, both the requestor and recipient will receive emails from Parchment regarding transmission of the transcript. If you have forms or other documents that must be attached to your transcript, they may be uploaded to your online request. Any special instructions may also be noted in your request.

Once submitted, orders cannot be corrected; a new order must be placed if a correction is necessary.

Requests for Information on Residency or Fellowship Training:

Requests from Medical Staff Offices, State License Boards or other Credentialing/Privileging bodies wishing to gather competency or completion of training data for Residency or Clinical Fellowship training, please submit your request to the Office for Graduate Medical Education (GME) at  The GME Office will work with the individual training program to gather the requested information.

Requesting Certification Records

Requests for other certification records are accepted via email.  Requests must be signed (not electronically) in order to be accepted. Your completed request may be sent to

Please complete the Document Request Form or submit a document which includes the following information:

  • Name (including name while in attendance if now different)
  • Social Security (last 4 digits) or student identification number
  • Program and degree received
  • Approximate dates of attendance
  • Your address and phone number
  • Mailing or email address of the person to be sent the requested documents
  • Sign and date the request indicating any deadline dates that may apply

Please note that students sending requests via clearinghouses such as ERAS must still send a signed request before their information can be uploaded.


If you have any questions regarding transcripts, verifications, or other academic information, please contact the Registrar’s Office at